DO YOU WANT TO BE A TRAINER?
BARBER SCHOOL MAKES IT POSSIBLE!
The hairdressing industry invests significantly in training and development. Many trainers are needed, trainers who understand how training works and how you can stimulate and motivate people. And how the trainees independently carry out the skills and knowledge they have learned. Discover how learning processes work, what influence you have as a trainer and what are the most effective ways of learning, giving feedback, presenting and development of the students.
We strive for optimal quality and do this by working in small groups of up to 8 participants. This ensures complete attention and professional guidance.
We expect highly motivated participants.
CONTENT TRAINING THE TRAINER
- Role of a trainer-> Learning styles
- Mindset & Communication
- Interviewing -> Ask questions, listen and summarize
- Objectives, evaluation and reflection
- Work forms
- Transferring the technique
- Brain central learning: How to prepare a training course
- Team training
- Final assignment education plan Barber Shop
- Four days of internship at the Barber School
|Start||27 May, 2019|
|Lesson days||12 days on Monday|
Delivery(s) / service(s) are exempt from VAT. The amount can be paid in 10 instalments.